Whether you’re an employee or a business owner, you can still suffer from anxiety symptoms at work:
- Worry because of cashflow
- Anxiety over employee law
- Concern from trying to keep up with the latest legislation changes, like GDPR
- Stress because of tight deadlines
- Pressure due to sheer volume of work
- Frustration from trying to collaborate with colleagues who shirk their responsibilities
- Anger trying to manage difficult personalities
- Isolation after you hear your co-workers bitching about you as you leave the room
- Fear when your bullying boss ‘encourages’ you towards your next promotion
- Distress that you didn’t get the pay rise you believe you earned
- Depression due to repeatedly being passed over for promotion
When Anxiety Symptoms get worse..!
Ignoring the resulting headaches, stomach cramps and nausea can mean that the symptoms culminate in a full blown panic attack:
- Palpitations or sensations of a pounding heart
- Quick, shallow breathing
- Copious sweating
- Sudden feeling of nausea and dry mouth
- A sense of desperately needing to urinate or defecate
- Sensations of shortness of breath, smothering and choking
Anxiety is not something all-powerful and inexplicable. It is a natural function that aids survival because it stops us from taking foolhardy risks. However, like anything else, excessive anxiety can become as disabling as any chronic physical illness.
Human Givens therapists are trained to help you quickly overcome your own particular anxiety – whatever the cause.
Call us on 01268 907052 and learn how to tackle your anxiety.