The words Social Media can produce a whole variety of different emotions in business owners.
Most know that they need to be present on those platforms but a few still linger under the misapprehension that it’s a waste of time.
However, in the 21st century, mobile phones are the computers at the end of everyone’s arm. Whether they’re in bed researching an intended purchase or sitting on the sofa surfing. Or they could be actually in the aisle of a store comparing prices and product specifications.
Your business needs to be where they are searching NOW. Preferably with the endorsement of a few of their friends’ recommendations. And they see those testimonials on Facebook, Google Places/Plus Local, Twitter and LinkedIn. When they’re relaxing in the evening, they don’t want to look at websites, but they will notice if someone recommends your business with a link to your Facebook page.
If you don’t know how to use Social Media as a business, then you’re missing a huge part of the marketing mechanism.
But, more importantly, you need to know how to make money, not friends.
Here’s some of the things that your business could need to address:
- Social Media Training – how to use Social Media for your business, setting up profiles effectively and making status updates.
- Allowing potential customers to connect with your business for special offers and discounts only available on Social Media
- Reputation Management – what can you do when someone says something bad?
- Facebook Advertising and Competitions – get your business in front of people who want to be distracted not sold to.
- Using Social Media for SEO and getting your business more online exposure. If you can fill more than one of the ten available slots on a search results page with your business, that’s one less place that your competitors can occupy. Dominate search with your social media properties.
- Social Media Management – if you don’t have time to do it yourself, let trusted professionals make those status updates on your behalf.
Find out more about Social Media Managers in Leigh on Sea
Click here for Social Media Managers in Southend on Sea